To monitor the control light of my cooker and oven I mounted two LDRs (light dependent resistor) on a TinyTX sender. The LDR recognizes changes of the light and the TinxTX sensor is redirecting this information to my Raspberry Pi. The Raspberry Pi is checking the local network for my mobile phone and notifies me with my android app when I am no longer at home and the cooker is still on.
Tag: MPD Interface
Raspberry Pi dashboard Android App
To control my power sockets, receive push notifications and display TinyTX sensor data I developed a small android app, which connects to my Raspberry Pi.
- display sensor data from TinyTX sensors
- control remote power supplies
- minimal MPD control
- possibility to receive notifications with Google Cloud Messaging
- manage budget to a google docs table
- receive android broadcast intent with Llama to send HTTP requests
Raspberry Pi dashboard and alarm manager
During my free time I am developing a small dashboard and alarm manager for my Raspberry Pi. The Webinterface is in Bootstrap-Style with small modifications to the Flat-UI Style.
- alarm system with the support of a python script and daemon
- control remote power supplies with pilight
- display Pi status
- MPD Music Control (adapted by sn0opy MPD-Webinterface https://github.com/sn0opy/MPD-Webinterface,http://mpd.24oz.com/)
- display sensor data from TinyTX Sensors from MySQL database (http://nathan.chantrell.net/tinytx-wireless-sensor/, http://www.forum-raspberrypi.de/Thread-messen-steuern-regeln-batteriebetriebene-funk-sensoren)