A long time ago I started to log my daily expenses and incomes in a Google Calc Sheet. Additionally I logged my cars fuel consumption in another sheet. To automate the process my Android App is able to communicate with my Raspberry Pi where a Python script insert the neccessarry data into the Sheet.
For better statistics and less dependency to Google I developed a small Life-Tracking dashboard where I can log my expenses, income and my cars fuel consumption. Additionally I created an endpoint to log my location with tasker.
You can find the project over on github.
- track your location with tasker
- track your income and spendings
- manage income/spendings categories
- automatically add monthly income/spendings (cron required)
- track your fuel consumption
- income/spendings and fuel statistics
- multi-language support
- multi-user support